Honda Accord 2003-2015 TPMS Reset and Relearn Tutorial
Models with Information Display:
- Ensure all tires are inflated to pressure listed on vehicle placard.
- With manual transmission, ensure the shift lever is in N. For automatic transmission/CVT models, ensure the shift lever is in P.
- Ignition switch in the ON/RUN position (engine off).
- Press and hold the TPMS button (located on lower left knee bolster) until the low tire pressure/TPMS indicator blinks twice.
- If the low tire pressure/TPMS indicator does not blink, confirm the above conditions and hold the TPMS button again. The calibration process finishes automatically.
Models with Multi-information Display
- Press (UP) (INFO) (DOWN) button to select Vehicle Settings, then press the SEURESET button, and TPMS Calibration appears on the display.
- Press the SEURESET button. Cancel and Calibrate appear on the screen.
- Use the up/down arrows from step one to select Calibrate, and then press the SEURESET button.
- Calibration Started appears on screen, and the calibration process finishes automatically.