Ford Windstar TPMS Reset and Relearn Tutorial
1. Inflate all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
2. Turn ignition to ON position.
3. If not equipped with RESET button:
● Press the Trip/Odometer button until TIRE RESET or CHECK TIRE and RESET appear.
● Press and hold button for 3 seconds until TPMS telltale blinks 3 times and turns off.
4. If equipped with RESET button:
● Press and hold TIRE RESET (on instrument panel, behind left side of steering wheel) for 3 seconds.
TPMS telltale should blink 3 times and turn off.