Oil Reset 101 – How to reset the oil service reminder on Toyota SW4 2005-2015
Toyota SW4, is a mid-size SUV manufactured by Toyota. Originally assembled only in Thailand but later also in Indonesia and other countries, the Sw4 is built on the Toyota Hilux pickup truck platform. It features three rows of seats and is available in rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. The Sw4 is part of Toyota’s IMV project in Thailand, which also includes the Toyota Hilux and the Kijang Innova (in Indonesia). Developed in large part by Toyota’s Thai operations, the Sw4 has piggybacked the success of the Hilux and is now built in a number of countries including Egypt, Pakistan, India, Argentina and Indonesia.
Please be guided by following the oil reset instruction below.
Oil Reset Toyota SW4 2005-2009
- Turn ignition to the “RUN” position. Display the odometer and turn ignition off.
- Press and hold down reset knob and turn the ignition to the “RUN” posi-tion.
- Hold the knob until light turns off, it will turn on for 3 seconds, Flash for 2 seconds, then turn on for 1 more second.
- Light will remain flashing if reset has failed. Turn ignition off.
Oil Reset Toyota SW4 2010-2015
- With engine running, bring up trip meter “A” and shut off engine.
- While holding the trip meter reset button, press the “ENGINE START/STOP” button once.
- Continue to hold the button until “000000” is displayed.
- Turn ignition off.
Without smark key:
- Hold trip meter reset knob and turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Hold knob for at least 5 seconds until “000000” is displayed and light turns off.
- Turn ignition off
Thank you very much guys! i hope it can help! 🙂