Nissan 350Z Oil Reset Guide
The Nissan 350Z (known as Nissan Fairlady Z Z33 in Japan) was a two-door, two-seater sports car that was manufactured by Nissan Motors from 2002 to 2009 and marks the fifth generation of Nissan’s Z-car line. The 350Z entered production in late 2002 and was sold and marketed as a 2003 model. The first year there was only a coupe, as the roadster did not debut until the following year. Initially, the coupe came in base, Enthusiast, Performance, Touring and Track versions, while the roadster was limited to Enthusiast and Touring trim levels. The Track trim came with lightweight wheels and Brembo brakes, but its suspension tuning was the same as all other coupes. The Nissan 350Z has been succeeded by the 370Z for the 2009 model year.
PLEASE BE GUIDED ON THE OIL RESET PROCEDURE BASE ON COVERED YEAR.
NISSAN 350Z YEAR MODEL 2005-2008
- Turn ignition ON.
- Select “OK” by pressing the “ENTER” button.
- Press the “TRIP” button and choose “MAINTENANCE” then “ENGINE OIL” and press “ENTER” button.
- Press “BACK” button to back out of menu.
- Turn ignition off
- Turn ignition to the “RUN” position (press “START/ STOP” button once).
- Press the square button to display the “SETTINGS” mode.
- Press the circle button to move to “MAINTENANCE”.
- Press the circle button to highlight “ENGINE OIL” and then press square button.
- Reset mode will open and you can enter the desired distance. Select “RESET” and select new time or distance.
- Repeat for “ENGINE OIL FILTER”. Turn ignition off
IF THIS TUTORIAL FAIL! PLEASE LET ME KNOW.