Honda Civic Idle-Throttle learn Tutorial latest guide
Here we are! Thank you for visiting my website. I am sure you are curious on how to do the proper idle and throttle learning on your HONDA CIVIC.
First you need the Scan tool. You can Use ant scan tool that support ECM/ECU reset. Like Launch X431 pro.
Lets start the Procedure.
Engine Control Module: Programming and Relearning PCM Idle Learn Procedure.
The idle learn procedure must be done so the PCM can learn the engine idle characteristics.
You must DO/PERFORM idle/ throttle learn whenever you do any of these actions:
- – Replace the PCM.
- – Reset the PCM.
- – Update the PCM.
- – Replace or clean the throttle body.
- – Disassemble the engine or the transmission.
IF YOU DO 1 OF THE ACTIONS ABOVE, YOU MUST PERFORM THE IDLE/THROTTLE LEARN.
NOTE: Clearing DTCs with the DIAGNOSTIC TOOL does not require you to do the idle learn procedure.
- Make sure all electrical items (A/C, audio system, lights, etc.) are off.
- Reset the PCM with the DIAGNOSTIC TOOL.
- Turn the ignition switch ON (II), and wait 2 seconds.
- Start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm without load (in P or N) until the radiator fan comes on, or until the engine coolant temperature reaches 194 °F (90 °C).
- Let the engine idle for about 5 minutes with the throttle fully closed.
NOTE: If the radiator fan comes on, do not include its running time in the 5 minutes.
IF THIS TUTORIAL FAILS. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. THANKS
NEVERMIND THE TAGS BELOW
2001 civic idle learn procedure
2001 civic idle relearn procedure
2001 honda civic idle learn
2002 civic relearn idle
2004 honda civic idle learn
2006 civic idle learn procedure
2006 civic si idle relearn
2007 civic idle learn procedure
8th civic idle learn procedure
civic idle learn procedure
honda civic idle learn procedure
how to relearn idle on a 2012 civic
idle learning civic fd
idle relearn 2007 honda civic