BOSSTAR V900 – 3D WHEEL ALIGNER SYSTEM
- Intelligent LED Guide
- Built with specially designed LED flashing lamps,BOSSTAR is capable to transmit and receive data of dynamic measurement, then monitor the entire process effectively at real-time mode.
- High Resolution Camera
- Mounted with two imported high-resolution cameras and coupled with stable centralized computer system, it makes possible to process a rapid shot of as high as 15 frames per second, this ensuring of the measurement to be displayed continuously.
- Higher aluminum adjustable column
Best meet the operator’s requirements for the height oh measurement and adjustment
- IAA lifting system
Automatically track targets and ready for the best measuring position any time for the operators.
- Drive-on Camera
Special mirror function of the PC camera can guide the best parking position on the platform effectively.
- Automatic Voice-over
Guiding every step of wheel aligning operation automatically and supporting many languages to use.
- Newly Black Tech Target
- Made of special polymeric material with high resistance, more durable and sun-filter, service life up to ten years, suitable for difficult working conditions.
- Cross Diagonal and Wheel Diameter measurement function
- Identify vehicle frame or structural conditions before algnment adjustment.
- i-TOE 1 function: No steering wheel holder is needed!
- Ensure a straight wheel every time without repeated adjustment or using a steering wheel holder.
- i-TOE 2 function: More vehicles can be aligned!
- Turn the front wheels left or right and access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings. Reduce the redundant steps in front toe adjustment. Adjust front toe easily and fast.
- Engine Cradle Adjust
- Provide visual reference for simulataneous S.A.I and caster adjustment for vehicles with front sub-frames or cradles.
- Free Rolling Compensation
- There is no need to do complex wheel compensation for the wheel theoretic plane. Only one pushing measurment is needed to complete the precision measuring in order to shorten testing time.
- Four/Tow-Wheel Alignment Program
- Front wheel alignment is suitable for small bus or light trucks with long wheelbase. Suitable for pickups without rear wheels adjustment.
- 2-post and mini scissor lift jack up Adjustment
- After alignment measurement, the values can be frozen for 2-post and mini scissor lift jack up adjustment.
- Rich Help Videos
- View detailed videos of how to make needed adjustments to complete even the most complex tasks.
- Measurement Function: toe, camber, caster, kingpin inclination, setback, thrust angle
- Additional functions: axle offset, wheel offset, track/wheelbase, toe constant value measurement, steering wheel adjustment, random rolling, rolling-free measurement