OBD Hack Read Honda Shuttle Trouble Code Manually without using Obd tools
The Honda Shuttle name has been used by the Japanese manufacturer Honda to denote several different motorized vehicles since 1995.
PLEASE SELECT THE OBD SOCKET OF YOUR CAR BELOW AND FOLLOW THE JUMPER SETTINGS.
|Year range: 1989 to 2001
Locations: Under the passengers seat.
Year range: 1998 to 2009
Locations: Under the drivers side dash panel.
PLEASE NOTE:If after following the instructions below the Check Engine Light does not flash it either means there are no fault codes or there is a connection error. To test connection, remove the TPS and run the engine then recheck codes.
1. If possible run the engine to bring the oxygen sensor up to operating temperature then switch the engine off.
2. Connect the terminals using your own jumper wire, as shown in the diagram above.
3. Turn ignition ON, the Check Engine Light (CEL) should be flashing on your car dashboard.
4. Read codes as described in the Code Format Description below.
Code Format Diagram
• Each code is made up of two series of flashes.
• The long flashes indicate the ‘tens’ digits.
• The short flashes indicate the ‘ones’ digits.
• A long pause separates each code sequence.
• Code Format Diagram shows above is code No. 12.
• If nolongflashes are observed then the code is a straight count of short flashes. i.e. 4 flashes = code 4.
Code1 Heated oxygen sensor A
Code 2 Oxygen content B
Code 3 and 5 Manifold Absolute Pressure
Code 4 Crank position sensor
Code 6 Engine coolant temperature
Code 7 Throttle position sensor
Code 8 Top dead center sensor
Code 9 No.1 cylinder position sensor
Code 10 Intake air temperature sensor
Code 12 Exhaust recirculation system
Code 13 Barometric pressure sensor
Code 14 Idle air control valve or bad ECM
Code 15 Ignition output signal
Code 16 Fuel Injector
Code 17 Vehicle speed sensor
Code 19 A/T lock-up control solenoid
Code 20 Electric load detector
Code 21 V-TEC control solenoid
Code 22 V-TEC pressure solenoid
Code 23 Knock sensor
Code 30 A/T FI signal A
Code 30 A/T FI signal B
Code 41 Heated oxygen sensor heater
Code 43 Fuel supply system
Code 45 Fuel supply metering
Code 48 Heated oxygen sensor
Code 61 Front heated oxygen sensor
Code 63 Rear heated oxygen sensor
Code 65 Rear heated oxygen sensor heater
Code 67 Catalytic converter system
Code 70 Automatic transaxle
Code 71 Misfire detected cylinder 1
Code 72 Misfire detected cylinder 2
Code 73 Misfire detected cylinder 3
Code 74 Misfire detected cylinder 4
Code 75 Misfire detected cylinder 5
Code 76 Misfire detected cylinder 6
Code 80 Exhaust recirculation system
Code 86 Coolant temperature
Code 92 Evaporative emission control system
- After the faults have been rectified, trouble codes can be erased by using a Scan Tool connected to the data link connector (DLC) or as follows:
- Switch ignition OFF.
- Remove radio fuse (7.5A) from underhood fusebox for 10 seconds minimum
- Reinstall fuse.
- Repeat checking procedure to ensure no data remains in ECM fault memory.
NEVERMIND THE TAGS BELOW.