Crown Victoria Oil Reset 2006-2011 Latest Guide
The Ford Crown Victoria is a rear-wheel drive full-sized four-door sedan that was marketed and manufactured by Ford from the 1992 to the 2011 model years over two generations. Discontinued in 2011, the latter day Crown Victoria began production in 1991 at Ford’s St. Thomas Assembly plant in Southwold, Ontario, Canada. Dropping its previous LTD prefix, Ford instead revived a nameplate once used on a two-door version of the Fairlane sold in the North American market for the 1955 model year.
The Crown Victoria shared the Ford Panther platform and major powertrain, body, and suspension components with the Lincoln Town Car and Mercury Grand Marquis. Along with its rebadged Mercury and Lincoln variants, the Crown Victoria was the final full-frame rear-wheel-drive passenger sedan produced in North America. The durability associated with its layout popularized the Crown Victoria with taxicab owners and commonly used police patrol/pursuit vehicles in North America.
The tutorial below will work for the following model.
2006 Crown Victoria oil reset,2007 Crown Victoria oil reset,2008 Crown Victoria oil reset,2009 Crown Victoria oil reset,2010 Crown Victoria oil reset,2011 Crown Victoria oil reset
Please follow the oil reset instruction below!
- Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Press “SELECT” to change the oil life start value. “OIL LIFE START VALUE SET TO %” will be displayed.
- Press and hold the “RESET” button for two seconds.
- Oil life is reset to 100%, “OIL LIFE % HOLD RESET IF NEW OIL” will be displayed.
- Press and hold “RESET” for 3 seconds. Oil life is reset to 100%, “OIL LIFE START VALUE SET TO %” will be displayed.
- Turn ignition off
Thank you so much. 🙂