Honda Crosstour Idle Learn Tutorial
PCM Idle Learn Procedure
NOTE: Erasing DTCs with the HDS does not require you to do the idle learn procedure.
1. Make sure all electrical items (A/C, audio, lights, etc.) are off.
2. Reset the PCM with the HDS.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and wait 2 seconds.
4. Start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm without load (in P or N) until the radiator fan comes on, or until the engine coolant temperature reaches 194 °F (90 °C).
5. Let the engine idle for about 5 minutes with the throttle fully closed.