BMW BMW F22/F23 2 Series Engine Oil Maintenance Light Reset Guide
BMW BMW F22/F23 Engine Oil Maintenance Light Reset Guide
2 door coupe (F22 model code)
2 door convertible (F23 model code)
As per the F20 1 Series range, the F22/F23 is powered by turbocharged petrol and diesel engines with three cylinders (petrol only), four cylinders and six cylinders.
The M version of the 2 Series is the M2 coupe. The M2 is powered by a powerful version of the N55 turbocharged straight-six engine.
- Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button until the service indicator light appears.
- Press the SET/RESET button repeatedly to scroll the service menu.
- With the oil change interval highlighted, press and hold the SET/RESET button.
- When “RESET” appears,release the SET/RESET button and press and hold again.
- Reset complete when “OK” and new mileage appears.
- Turn ignition off.