BMW 7 Series 760i Oil Reset
BMW 7 Series 760i Oil Reset 2004-2005
- Turn ignition to the “ON” position.
- Press and hold the “RESET” button for 10 seconds to display menu in speedometer.
- Press the “RESET” or “LOWER AXIAL (FAS)” button on the turn signal to scroll through the menu.
- Select “ENGINE OIL” and press and hold “RESET” button until menu is displayed in tachometer.
- Press “RESET” button to select “SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE”.
- Press and hold “RESET” button for a few seconds.
- Turn off ignition
BMW 7 Series 760i Oil Reset 2006-
- Turn ignition to Terminal 15, which is one turn of the key or one press of the START/STOP button.
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the instrument cluster for 10 seconds.
- The upper display will be illuminated with a service item.
- The lower display will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for the service item.
- Pressing the button repeatedly will allow the display to scroll through all of the condition based service items.
- Press and hold the SET/RESET button again and the lower display will indicate “OK” or “DUE”.
- Pressing the SET/RESET button again will allow the “RESET” to appear in the lower display for that service.
- Releasing and reapplying the button one more time will reset the service displayed in the upper window only.
- Turn ignition off