7 Steps to reset oil service light of Nissan Cube
The Nissan Cube is a mini MPV produced by Japanese carmaker Nissan since 1998. Initially sold only in Japan, the Cube has been sold in North American and European markets since 2009, although discontinued in Europe in 2011. In Japan, it is exclusive to Japanese Nissan dealerships called Nissan Red Stage locations. It is a slightly larger load carrying alternative to the Nissan March hatchback. Since 2014, the Cube has once again been sold only in Japan.
NISSAN CUBE OIL RESET INSTRUCTION FOR 2009-2013 YEAR MODEL.
- Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
- The wrench symbol light will turn on for about 5 seconds, then turn off.
- Press the “TRIP’ button and hold for 3 seconds during the time the wrench symbol is illuminated.
- The symbol and distance display will begin to FLash and will show the current interval.
- Press the “TRIP” button to increase the interval distance.
- Set to desired distance (up to 30,000km).
- Turn ignition off